8 oz jar: Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
16 oz pint: Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
32 oz. quart: Covers approx 150 sq ft will cover several pieces of furniture.
1. Clean and dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid, stir thoroughly.
3. Apply one coat and allow to dry (15 min to a few hours, depending on climate).
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY PAINT FINISHING PRODUCT.
Only 9 ingredients plus LOVE: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ether (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.
Carnival Red DIY Paint: Fun, Bright and True!